Andrew M. Baker, DDS, MD
Meet Dr. Baker
Medical School and Dental School Training:
- University of Michigan Medical School, 2018
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry, 2014
- University of Michigan Health System Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery , 2020
- Providence Cancer Institute in Portland, Oregon, 2022
- Specializing in Head & Neck Oncology and Microvascular Surgery
- Sparrow Health System
- Spectrum Health
- McLaren Health System
Area of Practice:
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery ( dental extractions, dental implants, bone and soft tissue grafting), Head & Neck Oncology, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Maxillofacial Trauma, Orthognathic Surgery
Dr. Baker earned his medical and dental degrees at the University of Michigan. After completing his residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Dr. Baker finished fellowship training in both Head & Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstructive Surgery at Providence Cancer Institute in Portland, Oregon.
Dr. Baker’s practice is comprised of Oral Surgery, Head & Neck Oncology, Head & Neck Reconstruction, Maxillofacial Trauma and Jaw Alignment (Orthognathic) Surgery.
When he is not happily helping patients, Dr. Baker enjoys spending time with his wife and their two children.